Blueprints are FREE! Sign up here!
Blueprint for Learning, our monthly parent resource full of ideas and activities to help you Build the Skills your child needs to be successful in Kindergarten is delivered to your inbox each month. Written for parents by teachers, “Blueprint” is easy to follow and can be used by parents, grandparents, or caregivers in as little as 15 minutes a day!
Each month, Blueprint for Learning contains:
- An overview of the monthly theme and skills
- 5 vocabulary words to focus on with your child (TALK)
- An fun art project (DO)
- Activities to build math and language skills (THINK)
- Ideas for play and games (PLAY)
- A recommended reading list (READ)
All materials are based on preschool learning expectations. GR4K’s Blueprint for Learning is a fun and easy way to work learning into you preschooler’s daily routine. You’ll spend quality time together while building their confidence as a learner.