Blueprints is FREE! Sign up here!
Blueprints for Learning, our monthly parent resource full of ideas and activities to help you Build the Skills your child needs to be successful in Kindergarten comes with a monthly calendar and a parent “How-to” Guide. Written for parents by teachers, “Blueprints” is easy to follow and can be used by parents, grandparents, or caregivers in less than an hour a day. That time can be shared all at once or spread throughout the day, which ever works in your schedule!
Each month, Foundations contains:
- An overview of the monthly theme and skills
- 5 vocabulary words to focus on with your child (TALK)
- An fun art project (DO)
- Activities to build math and language skills (THINK)
- Ideas for play and games (PLAY)
- A recommended reading list (READ)
All materials are based on preschool learning expectations. GR4K’s Blueprints for Learning is a fun and easy way to work learning into you preschooler’s daily routine. You’ll spend quality time together while building their confidence as a learner.